Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mommy & Daddy are home!

Aunt Molly tells me that today is an exciting day. I'm not really sure what's going on but she put me in the truck with all my toys and my kennel and we drove to the airport. At first I thought maybe she was sending me somewhere but then she said that Mommy and Daddy are coming home! She said we had to stop at Breeze In because Daddy hadn't had real coffee the whole time he was in Australia.
My parents were so excited to see me! They hugged me and let me lick them on their faces as much as I wanted. After that they took me back to my house and we all snuggled together.
I really miss Aunt Molly & Uncle Bob. We did lots of fun stuff together while my parents were gone and Aunt Molly took me with her wherever she went. I even got to go to the Red Dog with her and play in the warehouse. Maybe they'll let me visit them again sometime =)

No comments:

Post a Comment