Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 15


We had work today and then we spent the evening getting ready for our camping trip this weekend. The picture is me with my pack. Uncle Bob, Aunt Molly and I were going to go downtown to Marine park for music in the park and then watch the fireworks, but Uncle Bob and Aunt Molly were pretty tired and they couldn't stay awake. That worked out okay for me cuz' I think Aunt Molly and Uncle Bob said I may have ate a piece of jalapeno, I didn't really like it. Uncle Bob's not sure if I did or not, but he was making a pizza and he dropped something, I ran in and ate it before he could stop me. I don't think I like those things. I started hacking and freaking Aunt Molly out. I did it off and on throughout the night, kind of like a dry heave. Aunt Molly and I didn't get much sleep. We just curled up on the coach and when I started doing that she would pet me and tell me I was going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment