Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snugglin', I mean "Hangin'" with Uncle Bob


Dear mommy and daddy,

Today Aunt Molly had an appointment, so Uncle Bob and I spent some quality time together.  Aunt Molly called it snuggling, but Uncle Bob insisted that we were hangin' out together.  We went out the road and I got to run around.  I stayed pretty close to Uncle Bob so he let me roam.  It was cold, rainy and windy, but I played for a while.  Then Uncle Bob started a fire, but I was too cold, so I ran to the truck, whined a little and then we headed home. 

Uncle Bob made something called a prime rib roast for him and Aunt Molly.  All I know about it is they gave me the bone and it was de-lious!  I acted a bit crazy about it, but what can I say, it was so good!

I miss you like crazy, Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment