Monday, September 14, 2009

What a great day!




I woke up this morning a few minutes before mom's alarm went off and decided to try casting my sleepy spells on her. I crawl under the blanket and snuggle close to her tummy so she's nice and warm and doesn't want to get out of bed. It worked for a little bit-she kept hitting the snooze button and snuggling with me!


Linus was outside all day today so I had the house to myself. I walked around and sniffed a few things, barked at a few noises and slept the day away.


When mommy and daddy came home they took me for a walk at Twin Lakes then for a drive through town to look at the crazy tourists.


After dinner I thought it was time to sleep but mommy put my leash on and said we were gonna go for another walk with Erin. This walk was a little longer than my first. I met a few dog friends, carried some sticks and ate some bugs.


When we got home Logan and I played together for a little while. He sniffed me, pulled my fur and tried petting me. I sniffed him and licked him a couple of times. He's a pretty neat little person. I wonder if he'd like my kennel???


No comments:

Post a Comment