Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My week has been great!

Last night I got to see Molly again! It's been a long time since I've seen her. She looked pretty happy to see me and gave me lots of loves. We walked Twin Lakes together and she walks really fast. Mommy kept pulling my leash and told me that I couldn't keep stopping just to sniff. She kept telling me, "either pee or let's go!!".

After our walk Mommy and I went to our friend Erin's house for a visit. My little Noah friend chased me around and wore me out! I thought I had energy! He has WAY more energy than me...he wouldn't stop chasing me! Finally, I hid under the table and tried to take a nap.

My Tuesday was filled with friends and fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed our walking and seeing you too - we need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete