Thursday, June 13, 2013

The lifejacket has arrived!


My lifejacket arrived yesterday and I've been wearing it around the house a little. This is a picture of when Mommy first put it on me. I wasn't too sure about it at first but it's really not that bad. Daddy likes it because it has handles and he can lift me up.
I'm really starting to like my kayak. Mommy and Daddy say "kayak" and I jump right in because they give me lots of treats when I'm in there! Last night I found an ice cube on the ground (I LOVE ice cubes thanks to Grammy Pam) and I jumped right into my kayak so I could eat it in there.
Daddy says that our first adventure out will probably be at Sunshine Cove where we will paddle a very short distance to a little island where I can run around and explore. I'm almost ready for lots of great adventures in my little kayak!

No comments:

Post a Comment