Sunday, December 20, 2009

Play time!

Mommy & Daddy came home on Friday and told me that it's the start of their winter break! That means they'll be home for the next two weeks and we'll have lots of time to snuggle & play together!

Here are some fun things I did on day 1 of break.....

Snuggled on the couch with daddy this morning......

Played with Dude...I'm getting used to her hisses...her bark is worse than her bite...



Took a drive with the parents....

Played at Sandy beach and met a few new dog friends.


I sure do like this winter break thing...I wonder what we'll do for the next two weeks???!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosco -

    We have been talking alot about you to our family and friends. One person even asked us if we had a dog - silly people. We have taken a walk with another cutie - his name is happy and that he is, but we still miss you and hope that you are having fun with mommy and daddy on break.

    ReplyDelete