Sunday, November 22, 2009

Snowy Sunday

This week has gone by so fast! I spend all my time sleeping and before I know it it's Sunday again!
Last night we got a new dump of snow in Juneau. Fresh snow is definitely my favorite. As soon as we woke up this morning my Mommy called her friend and we all went for a walk at Twin Lakes. Mommy let me off my leash and so I could run all over the place in the fresh snow!

This is now Dude's 5th day at my house and I still haven't seen much of her. She came out when mommy was cooking shrimp. Mommy gave her a piece and she LOVED it. I love shrimp too and wish mom would make it more often! Dude has finally moved from the guest bedroom window and found a place in daddy's closet. She curls up on his sweatshirts and sleeps there for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment