Thursday, June 25, 2009

The happenings of days 3, 4, and 5

Here are some of the things that happened:

I have started staying home with Uncle Bob until he goes to work. Then he drops me off to Aunt Molly. Well, he let me out, without my leash on, he couldn't find it. Aunt Molly said that it is hanging up by my bag. Anyway, he let me out and I saw this nice man, so I followed him into his place. Uncle Bob had to go and get a treat to lure me back to their place. I am a cleaver boy getting extra treats!

Aunt Molly and I spend time at Marine park on her breaks from work. I am starting to like it down there. The noises and all the people don't bother me as much as they used too. Plus, I am so cute and people love to stop and pet me. One day we meet some people the Aunt Molly knows and they gave me some popcorn. I need to keep working that angle - I love treats.

Uncle Bob puts yummies in my food dish when he's cooking. I get gravy and meat - it's so delicious!

As for an observation: the fish are still alive and seem to be doing fine, still in that glass thing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment